You can Download our Security Whitepaper to see the details on how we handle security.
If you just want the overview, here are some easy to read highlights:
- We regularly contract esteemed, external security firms to attempt to break into our system and validate our security practices.
- We employ and regularly update security practices for our employees, which include regulations such as mandatory multi-factor auth, password management, network security, antivirus, firewall, etc.
- Lookback is trusted by thousands of companies and has been reviewed by, and passed by, security teams at some of the largest tech companies in the world.
- We’ve built capabilities into our Lookback for iOS plugin that allows you to designate what areas of your app should automatically be excluded from your recordings. This lets you keep sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or passwords, out of your recordings.
- Recording with Lookback is always opt-in and starting a recording without the participants consent is not allowed. Further, participants have the ability to disable face and voice recording, should they want to, and even delete recordings after they’re completed.
- We’re working on an expansion of our Enterprise offering which includes features like Multi-Factor Authentication, Custom Data Retention, and more. E-mail email@example.com for more information about when this will be available.
- Should all of the above not be enough, we offer an Enterprise On-Premise Edition for select customers, that lets you run our backend and video storage on your own servers, behind your corporate firewall. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To learn more details about our security setup and practices, get in touch with email@example.com.
If you have found a security issue with Lookback, we would absolutely want to hear from you! We promise to not seek legal action against anyone who discloses security issues with Lookback, as long as they haven’t exploited those issues for malicious purposes. Please get in touch with our security team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.