Lookback Group Inc. Copyright Policy
Effective as of August 31, 2016
# Notification of Copyright Infringement
Lookback Group, Inc., (**“Lookback”**) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to
do the same.
It is Lookback’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the
accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the [U.S.
Copyright Office website](http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), Lookback will respond expeditiously to
claims of copyright infringement committed using the Lookback website(s) or other online network accessible through
a mobile device or other type of device (the “Sites”) that are reported to Lookback’s Designated Copyright Agent,
identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive
right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by
completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Lookback’s Designated Copyright
Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Lookback will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it
deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Sites.
# DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered
by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to
be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the
material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Sites where such material may be
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the
owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright
that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Lookback’s Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o Lookback Group, Inc.
Lookback Inc, 470 Ramona St, Palo Alto, CA 94301, United States.