Live moderated testing
Take research beyond the lab. Interview and record the face, screen and voice of anyone, anywhere in the world.
Easily send a self-test to anyone you’d like. Participants can test on their own time in their natural context.
Create private projects for your teams and stakeholders. Share insights easily with the right people.
You might be asking...
- What happens to my recordings if I don't transition to a paid plan?
- After April 15th, you will no longer be able to access to your organization's dashboard in Lookback until you subscribe to a paid plan.
While you won't be able to access your recordings from the dashboard, we currently don't delete your recordings until after a period of time (months, typically). This may change in the future, so you may want to make sure to export your recordings before your plan expires.
- What happens once I start the trial?
- You will be granted a 14-day free trial with access to all paid features. Once this trial is completed, you will need to select a plan and add a payment method to continue using Lookback.
- What is the difference between the plans?
- All plans allow for unlimited recordings and participants.
- The Pro plan (and above) give access to private projects and exporting combined videos (a single file that merges the screen and face videos).
- The Enterprise plan provides a dedicated account manager and access to enterprise-level requirements like security reviews, custom legal agreements, etc. See the Pricing page for more details.
- What if I still have questions?
- For more information, you can read our blog post, check out the Pricing page and review your organizations's Billing settings. If you still have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com